EGLISE NOTRE DAME DE LA NATIVITE ART DECO
Church of Lespinassière built in the 1930s by Cambiès and Reverdy, classified in the Patrimony of the 20th century in the category Art Deco: to see facings in marbles, frescoes of Garrigues, Sculptures of Michelet.
The flood of 1930 took away the Church and the cemetery. It was rebuilt and inaugurated in 1935;
Integrally "Arts Déco" including furniture and sacerdotal clothing: the whole was listed in the patrimony of XX Century.
It is the only one of the South of France and probably the only one built new of this period in France.
Visits by appointment on Thursdays and Sundays between 10am and 12pm
Appointments: contact the town hall on working mornings